Each of these fields encompasses a body of knowledge that requires research, administration, maintenance, documentation and optimization, made easier with data management consulting services.
Data Management Consultants Can Save Your Assets
No matter what your current analytics maturity level, Blast can help your company create and implement a solid data management process. We will benchmark your current status and design a roadmap to help you grow from there.
While every client requires a unique partnership to address specific challenges, opportunities, and goals, our data scientists build on a reliable foundation called SIOT, honed through hundreds of corporate engagements.
Understanding your business is the first, critical step. After deep research and discovery, we collaborate with you to develop a customized data management strategy.
We connect your goals and strategies with specific data management tactics to make it happen.
Data management should be a continuous process. Our data scientists analyze plan performance and continue to fine-tune the details as needs and KPIs change.
Our data management consultants provide ongoing education and training to guide your sustained success.
A Sample Partnership Roadmap
- Perform an inventory of your information systems and document the sources of your data; assess data management processes, tools, and vendors.
- Identify which systems are the primary source of specific data, such as customer information, and which should be used by or feed other systems or reports.
- Work with you to create the data architecture to best collect, cleanse, transform, and store your data in order to easily access and perform analysis and reporting; chart a data management roadmap.
- Combine data from disparate sources; validate and cleanse if necessary.
- Create and implement policies and procedures to ensure data is collected accurately.
- Implement change management process with your teams to ensure changes are clearly communicated and managed properly so that data integrity is maintained.
- Create documentation such as data dictionaries, which clearly identify the sources of each data element, any cleansing, transformation or enhancements that have occurred, and precise definitions so that others can use the data correctly.
- Design database solutions and create the necessary programs to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources into a data warehouse.
- Align with data governance program to ensure smooth operations and continuous improvements.
- Monitor data warehouse and databases uptime and availability.
- Evaluate and perfect ETL processes to minimize errors and load time.
- Track data quality success. Setup automated data quality assurance monitoring.
- Ongoing change management for optimal speed, breadth, and quality of project implementation.
- Conduct training session to ensure all users understand and properly follow all protocols correctly. Deliver slide decks or other training materials for dissemination.
Time-Tested Data Management Consulting
Captured data is almost worthless if left in a state of chaos. Organizations that have procedures for data management will find themselves reaping the benefits.
As a very early adopter of analytics for digital marketing, Blast has been managing data since 1999. Our data management strategy and consulting processes are proven through hundreds of client engagements with corporations, nonprofits, startups, and government agencies.
Our firm’s data specialists are eager to hear your story, get you started with a comprehensive data management plan, and help you EVOLVE your organization.