WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Welcome to https://www.blastam.com (the “Website”) operated by Blast Analytics & Marketing, Inc. (“Blast”, “We”, or “Us”). We are a corporation organized under the laws of the State of California, USA. Our business headquarters is 6020 West Oaks Blvd., Suite 260, Rocklin, CA 95765.
Contact us via our contact form or call (916) 724-6701.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST ONLY USE THE WEBSITE AND PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THEY HAVE THE CONSENT AND SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. These terms were most recently updated on January 14, 2019.
USE OF WEBSITE
Our Website is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Blast. You may not use our Website to commit any violation of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, without prior notice to you, and we will cooperate with such authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a violation, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of our Website. Any such violation may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to:
- logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem, or network related to the Website or to any Blast computer or computer system;
- tampering, hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- introducing or transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, logic bombs, cancelbots, or other technologically malicious or harmful computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting, or otherwise impairing, a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website;
- interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any system, data, or information;
- interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, but not limited to, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any system, subsystem, or network related to the Website or otherwise; and
- attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You are authorized to copy, print, or distribute such content only as follows:
- You may print individual pages, but you may not copy or download a large portion of the Website (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the Website).
- You may download, print, distribute, and use pages from the Website for your personal informational, non-commercial purposes only. Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original Website content and must retain any copyright notices appearing therein.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You may not frame this Website or any portion thereof. Linking to this Website in a way that does not otherwise infringe upon our trademark interests is permitted, provided that (i) the link does not falsely imply or suggest that We have endorsed, or are affiliated with, the linked website, and (ii) you follow the “rules about linking to our site” which are stated below.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
We reserve the right to terminate all or any portion of the above authorizations to you at any time in our sole discretion.
Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish, retransmit or create derivative works based upon any information, content, or materials contained in the Website or any medium (including electronic or hard copy) without our express prior written consent. Nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any intellectual property right of Blast or any third party, except as expressly provided above.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Blast, and its affiliates, used and displayed on the Website are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Requests to use trademarks owned by other companies which may be mentioned on our Website should be directed to such other companies. We actively and vigorously enforce our intellectual property rights. Our trademarks, service marks, and logos (e.g. “Blast”, “Make Your Mark”, “EVOLVE”, “Supporting Leaders to EVOLVE”) may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Website, without our prior written permission.
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
We control and administer our Website from our offices within the United States, and the Website and its contents are intended to comply with applicable laws and regulations in the United States. Although the information on the Website is accessible to users outside of the United States, We make no representation that the content of this Website complies with laws and regulations of any jurisdiction outside of the United States or that such content is appropriate or available for use in any such jurisdiction. Access to any content on the Website from locations where such content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. You may not use or export any of the information on this Website in violation of US export laws and regulations.
Links To Other Sites
We may provide links on the Website that allow you to connect with third party websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we provide them to you for your information only. You access these sites at your own risk. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, nor does the appearance of a link imply our endorsement of them. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our public website and blog pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact us via our contact form.
You agree to indemnify and hold Blast, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, cost, expense, claim, or demand, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, due or relating to or arising out of your use of the Site in violation of the Terms and/or arising from a breach of the Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and/or arising out of or relating to any Content that you post or third party transaction that you enter or attempt to enter in connection with the Site.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY BLAST ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO AMOUNT TO ADVICE ON WHICH YOU SHOULD RELY. YOU MUST OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST ADVICE BEFORE TAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM, ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE.
BLAST MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER BLAST OR ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA) WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, ANY CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY SITE SERVICE LINKED TO, OR ANY COPYING, DISPLAYING, OR USE THEREOF.