Your Personal Information may be processed by Blast in the country where it was collected as well as transferred to and processed in other countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
What information do we collect about you?
Information collection and use
We collect information about you when you provide it to us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail. This includes:
- Information you provide when you respond to job postings on our site.
- When you request information about our services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide.
- When you order services on the Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, billing address and email.
- When you subscribe to a Blast newsletter or sign up to view our webinars, we will collect your email address.
- When you contact us to submit comments, questions or feedback using the forms on the Website, we will collect your name, email address and your comment, question or feedback.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email address and any information contained in the email you send us and any information attached to the email.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about visitors to the Website, our customers and potential customers. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
How do we use the information we collect?
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to notify you of upcoming events you may be interested in that relate to products or services you have inquired about;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Who might my data be shared with?
Information collected on the Site may be shared with
- We may share the information we collect to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches; and to guide decisions about Blast’s products, Site, applications, services, tools, and communications. Blast will use this information to send you marketing communications and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in email communications. We will only transfer your Personal Data to any third party suppliers if and to the extent we are permitted to do so by law or if you have provided your prior consent.
- Service Providers and Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, software development, email delivery, marketing communications, bill collection, payment processing, and site analytics and operations).
- Legal. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with such legal process, or to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. We will inform you separately of any such transfer either before the transfer or at the latest after there is no risk of impairment of the purpose of the planned transfer.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You do have the choice to opt-in or opt-out of tracking technologies by clicking on the Privacy Settings link in the footer of the site.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information (What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned?)
You may change any of the Personal Information in your account by editing your online profile or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth below.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
Notice to EEA Residents
California Privacy Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal data, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal data (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, if applicable. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing a notarized power of attorney evidencing that you have empowered the authorized agent to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the sources of collection, the purpose for collecting information, the categories of information we share, and the categories of third parties with whom we share information. You may make an access request by calling 1-888-252-7866.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you (subject to certain exceptions). Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by emailing [email protected] or by completing this form. We will verify your request by contacting you after receiving your request to verify your identity. If you request to delete your personal data, certain services may no longer be available to you.
No Sale of Personal Data
Blast Analytics and Marketing, Inc. does not and will not sell personal data as the term “sell” is defined by the CCPA.
If you want to contact us, please use the following contact information. When you do so, please tell us the name of the website or application which you are contacting us about.
By email at:
By postal mail to:
Blast Analytics and Marketing, Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Questions
6020 West Oaks Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95765