You’ve invested in Adobe Analytics for your organization. Are you able to trust your data and use it to surface the insights your business needs? If not, you’re “flying blind” and likely cringe when asked about your Adobe Analytics data.
Give Your Adobe Analytics Implementation a Check Up
Data quality is a measure of more than accurate data; it is also about having the right data that drives actionable insights.
Below are the top five indicators that it’s time for an Adobe Analytics Audit:
- Lost confidence in data – Multiple people in the organization talk about how they are unable to trust the data in Adobe Analytics to make decisions. Often times, analysts are misled by the wrong insights.
- Key resources have left – The previous owner of the tool has left the company or changed positions and there’s no power user in charge of it any longer.
- Set it and forget it – Your website and mobile app are constantly changing and so should your Adobe Analytics implementation. There’s no process in place to maintain the tool.
- Not aligned to your business objectives – Your business is not static and has changed since Adobe Analytics was implemented. You aren’t able to report on the data that matters to the business.
- Novice Implementation – A person new to the tool designed the strategy and the implementation. It takes solid strategy and experience with Adobe Analytics to build the right implementation that will provide the insights your business requires.
Below are indicators of poor data quality that are identified during an Adobe Analytics Audit:
- Unbelievable performance metrics. Does the data look too good to be true (or too bad)? Something is off, and we’ll figure out why that is.
- Conversion and transactional data misaligned with actual business performance.
- Misalignment in marketing channel performance between the Adobe Analytics Marketing Channel reports and other third-party systems.
- Missing data. Data collection doesn’t just happen; it takes a strong framework to keep Adobe Analytics up to date.
These data quality issues lead to a mistrust in your data and of the Adobe Analytics platform itself. An audit will help you get your data quality back into a useful state.
Leverage an Experienced Team to Audit Your Adobe Analytics
An Adobe Analytics Audit performed by Blast is backed by a methodical process performed by an experienced team.
Proven across hundreds of projects and satisfied clients, our SIOT framework guides the process of auditing your Adobe Analytics setup, data quality, and tool usage.
You’ll enjoy working with a team that has deep knowledge of Adobe Analytics. Our consultants hold Adobe and many other industry certifications. You’ll have direct access to talent that’s responsive, knowledgeable, efficient, and focused on delivering value.
As an industry leader and an Adobe Analytics Specialized Partner that has been vetted and recognized by Adobe, Blast has a large team of certified consultants ready to solve your data challenges. Blast has been auditing Adobe Analytics implementations, providing analyses, and performing training for top companies around the world since 2010.
Consider the reasons so many brands like yours trust us with auditing their Adobe Analytics:
- Industry leader certified by Adobe
- Seasoned senior talent that are individually certified
- Global experience (multi-lingual, multi-country, multi-brand)
- Direct access to a responsive team
- Strong process and detailed documentation
- Ability to solve complex challenges — and push the limits of Adobe Analytics
- Focus on driving Insights + Action