Tag Management Quick Start
Increase Governance with Enterprise Tag Security and Workflow
A tag management sSystem (TMS) enables your team to get updates and new releases into production much faster than relying on manual updates to your website by your development team. However, A TMS can quickly become an issue if someone accidentally publishes code with a security flaw or releases a new tag incorrectly, putting your site at risk.
The power of a TMS should be controlled through proper governance. This includes determining who can make/publish changes, what happens when things go bad, and so on. Blast’s team of certified experts is ready to help you find a happy balance of flexibility and security with your TMS implementation, enabling you to EVOLVE your organization.
- Discovery Session – With stakeholders and technical team, to determine internal processes and pain points
- Technical Audit of Tag Management Settings and Implementation
- Audit Presentation and Delivery of Testing Plan and Roadmap
- 16 Hours of Expert Support – For high-value issue/opportunity resolution
- Audit Results and Recommendation Plan – Supports user management and coding standards, with recommended workflows for implementation
- Quality Assurance (QA)/Testing Plan
- Maintenance Roadmap Recommendation
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how Tag Management can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today.
Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
Common Supported Platforms
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Adobe Launch
- Tealium iQ
Solution Sheet – EVOLVE with Enterprise Tag Management