Privacy Consent Management Quick Start
Reduce Privacy Risks
Privacy laws – from General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – have the potential to make or break your customer relationships. Users want their privacy to be respected and to have clear choices. In a changing landscape of privacy laws, your organization must comply in order to avoid potential fines and customer churn.
Leveraging our extensive experience with privacy laws, Blast will provide you with the needed guidance on compliance. From organizational governance to the technical implementation, we’ll help accelerate your adoption of privacy consent and EVOLVE your organization.
- Discovery and Audit of Your Digital Analytics and Digital Marketing Tags
- Identification of Privacy Risks
- Competitive Analysis of Approaches to Consent – Being used in your industry
- Audit of Organizational Processes – Data governance, as it relates to privacy controls
- Technical Implementation of Appropriate Privacy Consent Functionality – To respect user privacy and adhere to privacy laws, such as GDPR and CCPA
- Development of Ongoing Processes – To onboard new technologies in a privacy-conscious manner
- Tag Audit Findings and Opportunities
- Organizational Process Audit Findings and Recommendations
- Competitive Analysis and Recommendations
- Ongoing Process Documentation
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how Privacy Consent Management can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today. Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
Case Study – Using Tealium Tag Management to Increase Customer Privacy
Blog Post – GDPR Related Blog Posts