Experimentation Acceleration Quick Start
Launch Your Culture of Experimentation
- Kickoff Meeting – Understand business key performance indicators (KPIs) and experimentation goals; introduce experimentation program and process
- Analytics and Experimentation Infrastructure Audit
- Implementation and Integration of Analytics and Experimentation Platform
- Experimentation Strategy for First Test – Analyze data, propose test recommendation, and create formal test plan
- Experimentation Implementation and Quality Assurance (QA) for First Test – Collaborate with client’s team on experimentation buildout, including a proper QA of the test variants
- Experimentation Reporting for First Test – After test conclusion, work with client on proper test results analysis and statistical significance calculations; provide formal test report and discuss next steps.
- Training – Educate the client’s team on preferred topic, such as an overview of their experimentation platform, understanding the impact of integrating experimentation with analytics, or testing best practices.
Common Supported Platforms
- Optimizely X
- Adobe Target, A4T, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch
- Google Analytics 360, Optimize 360, Google Tag Manager
- Tealium Tag Management, AudienceStream
Case Study – Why Timing is Everything in A/B Test Implementation
White Paper – Choose the Right Customer Experience (CX) Consultant