Personalization Quick Start
Personalize Cross-Channel Customer Experience
Studies show that site and app visitors expect personalized experiences, but not all visitors are seeking the same thing. New visitors and existing customers, for example, likely have different expectations and goals. Therefore, why would you want to deliver the same onsite experience to them? Instead, you should focus your efforts on identifying key audience segments and delivering a highly relevant customer experience for each one.
Blast can help. Leveraging our analytics and personalization expertise, we’ll work with your business to perform a data-driven analysis of your customer experience to identify key audience segments and strategize on where personalization will be most effective. During this process, we’ll define the data points needed to run personalization campaigns and outline how to capture additional data points not currently collected. With these data-driven insights, we’ll propose and implement a set of 2-3 personalization use cases to kickstart your personalization program.
- Kickoff Meeting – Understand business key performance indicators (KPIs) and personalization goals; introduce personalization program and process
- Qualitative and Quantitative Site Review – Support personalization use case definition
- Data Audit – Understand what data is available for personalization
- Proposal – Include 2-3 personalization use cases
- Personalization Campaign Implementations
- Personalization Campaign Performance Monitoring
- Set of 2-3 Personalization Use Cases
- Personalization Plans
- Post-launch Personalization Campaign Performance Monitoring
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how Personalization can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today.
Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
I’ve worked with Blast for just over a year now and have been very pleased with their work. They’ve kept me well-informed about the launch status of our shared customers and have collaborated closely through each step of the engagement. The customers we’ve shared have also expressed gratitude for their approach and have come out of their engagements very well poised for a successful experimentation program with Optimizely.
Tim McDonough, Customer Success Manager
Common Supported Platforms
- Adobe Target
- Google Optimize
- Tealium AudienceStream
- Quantum Metric
- Crazy Egg
White paper – Choose the Right Customer Experience (CX) Consultant
Case Study – Improving the Customer Experience (CX) Increases Booking & Revenue for National Railroad Company