Customer Experience (CX) Audit Quick Start
Identify Your Customer Experience Gaps
While many businesses believe they understand their customer pain points, studies continue to show customers don’t feel the same. Oftentimes, organizations rely on their past experience, opinions, and best guesses to identify friction points in the customer experience. Making such assumptions, instead of leveraging data-driven insights, can be a waste of time and money — and ultimately will fail to improve the customer experience.
To truly understand your customer pain points, you need to analyze different types of data to answer the “where, what, and why.” Quantitative data is the key to finding low-performing pages on your site (e.g., the “where”), while qualitative data provides insights into what is actually happening on those pages (e.g., the “what” and the “why”). Performing such an analysis is the cornerstone of our Customer Experience (CX) Audit. When you partner with Blast’s optimization experts on a CX Audit, you’ll remove the guesswork, identify what’s not working for your customers, and gain actionable steps to EVOLVE your customer experience.
- Kickoff Meeting – Understand business key performance indicators (KPIs) and CX goals; introduce CX Audit and process
- Qualitative Tools Implementation – Set up tools, if qualitative tools aren’t already in place; create and launch tools, such as heat mapping, customer surveys, feedback polls, usability testing, and user testing to start collecting data
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis and Recommendation – Thoroughly analyze the available data; develop CX recommendations
- CX Audit Findings Presentation – Present key insights regarding customer pain points and CX recommendations to improve your customer experience
- CX Audit Findings Presentation
- CX Recommendations List
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how CX Audit can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today.
Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
Our UX Audit with Blast took the guesswork and opinions out of what was working for our customers on smartwool.com and what wasn’t. Roopa’s UX approach provided a roadmap for improvements, as well as a method to measure our progress. We’re confident we’ll take our UX to the next level!
Sarah Seifert, Director of eCommerce
Common Supported Platforms
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
Case Study – Customer Experience Optimization Reduces Ecommerce Friction by 55%