Customer Data Platform Quick Start
Unify Your Customer Data
You’re swimming in customer data. In the past, you may have collected multiple layers of information about a single customer without being able to connect them all, leading to many data sources being used ineffectively, or not at all. A customer data platform (CDP) is capable of collecting data from multiple online and offline interactions and matching them to a single customer profile.
This ability to stitch customers across devices increases the likelihood that you’ll deliver a compelling, relevant message. However, with access to more than 7,000 marketing and advertising technology options, it’s crucial that marketers have the correct data collection and data onboarding strategy in place for CDP success. Blast can provide you with the data management consulting strategy and resources you need to get the best performance from your CDP.
- Customer Data Platform Discovery Stakeholder Sessions
- Strategic Audit of CDP Data Collection, Audience Segmentation, and Taxonomy
- Review of Activation Use Cases
- Roadmap for High-Value Use Cases
- Audit Presentation – To key stakeholders
- Customer Data Platform Solution Design – Captures the current state of your CDP
- Customer Data Platform Audit Issues and Opportunities – Provides prioritized output of findings from the audit with recommended updates
- CDP Technology and Use Case Roadmap – Identifies opportunities for activation and high-value use cases that will result in the most actionable customer profiles
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how Customer Data Platform can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today.
Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
Common Supported Platforms
- Tealium AudienceStream
- Adobe Experience Platform
White paper – Choose the Right Customer Experience (CX) Consultant
Case Study – Improving the Customer Experience (CX) Increases Booking & Revenue for National Railroad Company