CCPA Audit Quick Start
Stay Compliant, Avoid Fines
Effective July 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is designed to protect the data privacy rights of citizens living in California. In short, this law requires companies to provide more information to consumers about what’s being done with their data.
Are you prepared? An audit will assess the condition of your website in regards to CCPA compliance, identify potential areas of risk, and provide best practice guidance to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Step 1: Audit the current state of digital analytics and marketing
- Step 2: Audit external vendors (data processors)
- Step 3: Review organizational processes best practices (data governance)
- Step 4: Identify key legal aspects
- Step 5: Provide recommendations and action items
Audit Findings deliverable includes:
- Data and Tag Inventory
- Identified Risks – Categorized by risk level for prioritization
- Actionable Steps – Towards CCPA compliance
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how a CCPA Audit can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today. Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
- Blog Post – CCPA Compliance Guide for Google Analytics 360
- Blog Post – 6 Tips to Build Trust with the CCPA
- PDF – CCPA Enforcement Overview