Customer Experience/Testing Roadmap Quick Start
Plan Your Testing Roadmap for Maximum Impact
To ensure your sites and apps are delivering the best customer experience (CX) possible, you should be continually A/B testing and optimizing. Yet, while it’s easy to understand the importance of testing, it’s a challenge to identify and prioritize what digital properties to test, what tests to run, and when to run those tests. Ultimately, the foundation of your CX efforts must be a testing strategy.
That’s where Blast can help, working with your team to develop a robust testing strategy and roadmap. Through a data- and research-driven approach, we’ll solidify your testing program with a set of recommendations and a 12-month roadmap that provides structure and clarity to this vital aspect of your business.
- Kickoff Meeting – Understand business key performance indicators (KPIs) and testing goals; introduce testing program and process
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis – Develop a set of test recommendations
- Site Traffic and Conversion Review – Understand how frequently tests can run and what parts of the year are best for different types of tests, to ensure high conversion volumes
- Development of Testing Roadmap Document
- Set of Data-Driven Test Recommendations
- Testing Roadmap
- Quarterly Action Plan
- Test Plan and Report Templates
If you have questions or you’re ready to discuss how CX/Testing Roadmaps can help you EVOLVE your organization, talk to a Solutions Consultant today.
Call 1 (888) 252-7866 or contact us below.
The team from Blast is data-driven and believes in proving their insights through experimentation. The team gave us an outsider view on our website and helped make small changes that had a big revenue impact.
Mustafa Hassan, Marketing Analytics Manager
Common Supported Platforms
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Optimize 360
- Adobe Target
White paper – Choose the Right Customer Experience (CX) Consultant
Case Study – Improving the Customer Experience (CX) Increases Booking & Revenue for National Railroad Company