ROCKLIN, CA (January 7, 2020) — Blast Analytics & Marketing, a strategic analytics consultancy supporting leaders to EVOLVE their organizations, today announced the launch of its redesigned website, kicking off the new year (and decade) with an improved online presence.
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many enhancements to help visitors connect and engage with Blast, including:
- Streamlined design with new imagery. The clean, elegant design is complemented by new photos of actual Blast teammates, authentically portraying “who we are” and driving greater personal connection with users.
- Stronger emphasis on people and relationships. As the home page says, “Our People Make the Difference,” a message that’s carried out on key pages, including:
- Featured Consultants: A new page showcasing the expertise, achievements, and value of select consultants, with a link to meet the entire team. Consultant spotlights are also woven throughout the site.
- About: Streamlined to highlight Blast’s purpose, culture, accomplishments, and benefits, for our unique audiences.
- Careers: Updated to better appeal to those interested in influencing Blast’s evolution and making their mark.
- Partners: Reflecting Blast’s strategic alliance with select companies to best serve clients’ evolving needs.
- Increased focus on analytics consulting. Updated content, based on client insight and industry trends, better reflects and differentiates Blast’s offerings:
- Solutions: Comprehensive, strategic solutions, resulting in clear, actionable roadmaps to address business needs.
- Quick Start Solutions: Specific outcome-focused deliverables to help clients accelerate their analytics journey.
- Customer Data Platform Consulting: An emerging opportunity for clients to unify and better leverage their data.
- Reinforced search visibility. Enhanced site content builds on Blast’s existing authority across key analytics consulting themes, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, business analytics, analytics audits, and personalization, to name a few.
- More intuitive navigation and calls to action. The simpler, more direct labels across menus and content units reduce the number of clicks for users to navigate the site, access desired information, and engage with Blast.
In addition to up-leveling our brand with a focus on our people, culture, and analytics consulting expertise, the site better supports our teammates in making their mark — particularly on clients — as we begin another chapter in our company’s rich history.
“As with most companies in this digital era, our website has been a critical marketing asset, providing our various audiences with valuable information, useful content, and ways to easily connect with Blast,” said Joe Wuelfing, Director, Strategic Marketing & Communications at Blast. “We continually seek to improve user experience and engagement, in support of Blast’s business strategy and goals, and our updated site is a reflection of that.”
Blast managed the site redesign — including graphic design, web development, content strategy, technical implementation, and quality assurance — in-house with a highly collaborative team of resources. “Successfully executing a project of this magnitude is no easy feat, and I’m extremely proud of our team’s accomplishment,” said Kayden Kelly, Founder and CEO at Blast. “In addition to up-leveling our brand with a focus on our people, culture, and analytics consulting expertise, the site better supports our teammates in making their mark — particularly on clients — as we begin another chapter in our company’s rich history.”
Yet this is just the beginning. Blast will continue to strengthen its site-related branding in 2020 with improved messaging, additional teammate photos and bios, more user-focused content, and even a new logo — to further increase authenticity, connection, and impact in bringing Blast’s purpose to life.
Experience the evolved blastanalytics.com.
About Blast Analytics & Marketing
Blast Analytics & Marketing is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
Blast Analytics & Marketing
Joe Wuelfing, (888) 252-7866