Blast Statistical Significance Calculator
Did your A/B test really impact your goals? Use our calculator to find out!
Businesses evolve and so do their A/B testing strategies, including targeted goals. At some point, you’ll probably want to track goals for your organization that are non-binomial (or continuous), such as average pages per session, average session duration or revenue per user. Calculating statistical significance for A/B tests can be quite difficult, depending on the goal being tracked. To meet the various needs of optimization teams, we built a new statistical significance calculator that can handle all types of metrics. The calculator provides your team with options, including calculations for:
- Binomial metrics
- Continuous metrics with a t-test approach
- Continuous metrics with a nonparametric approach
- The calculator works best when comparing one test variation against the original.
- See how to properly format your .csv for continuous (non-binomial) metrics.
- Learn more about the different statistical significance calculations.